środa, 18 kwietnia 2012

Vanessa Minnillo Lachey Goes Green in NYC

The glowing, mommy-to-be Vanessa Minnillo Lachey stepped out in Madison Square Park in New York City today (April 18) to promote her new campaign in the 2012 Take a Load Off Laundry Lounge.

The stunning 29-year-old actress looked gorgeous in a black and white dress topped with a coral blazer and some pretty, peep-toe strappy heels.

In personal news, the future mom explained her lifestyle changes to help improve the world her child grows up in while promoting the new Tide Coldwater detergent.

"I definitely want to safeguard the future for my baby. I want to be health conscious for the baby. I'm learning about BPA friendly bottles. A couple have been sent to me and it's great to understand that when plastics are heated, all the toxins [come out]."

She also dished about her hubby, Nick Lachey, on on VH1?s ?Big Morning Buzz Live" and how he deals with her hormonal outburst, saying that he?s very understanding while adding, ?I don?t think you?re every ready until the little one?s there. My dad still tells me he?s learning things every day and I?m 31.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-minnillo-lachey/vanessa-minnillo-lachey-goes-green-nyc-604647

Foxy Brown Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz