poniedziałek, 16 kwietnia 2012

Lady Gaga Ponders Motherhood With Oprah Winfrey

'Yes, I want kids, I want a soccer team and I want a husband,' singer tells the talk show maven.
By Jocelyn Vena

<P><a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/lady_gaga/artist.jhtml">Lady Gaga</a> has never come across a topic that she won't open up about. And in a new, candid interview with Oprah Winfrey on her show "<a href="http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-next-chapter/Sneak-Preview-Oprah-Interviews-Lady-Gaga-and-Her-Mother-Video" target="_blank">Oprah's Next Chapter</a>," Mother Monster chats about someday actually becoming a mother. </P><P> </P><P>"Yes, I want kids, I want a soccer team and I want a husband," she said in the special, which airs Sunday on Winfrey's OWN cable network. "Yeah, I do. Well, you know, I'm being superfluous. I don't want to have one kid. I want to have a few." </P><P> </P><P><center><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:749701/cp~vid%3D749701%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A749701" width="460" height="260" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed></center> </P><P> </P><P>Gaga, who is currently planning her <a href="/news/articles/1678676/lady-gaga-born-this-way-stage.jhtml"><i>Born This Way</i> world tour</a>, noted that her plan to be a mom won't happen anytime soon. "I want to experience that," she said making a baby bump with her hands and laughing, "[but] not yet." </P><P> </P><P>Most of the special was filmed in Gaga's native New York City, but part was also filmed at Harvard University last month. The singer and the talk show host were on hand at the prestigious college to launch Gaga's <a href="/news/articles/1680176/lady-gaga-launches-born-this-way-foundation-harvard.jhtml"><i>Born This Way</i> Foundation</a>. </P><P> </P><P>"I just have one thing to say before we get started: We got Oprah! ... Thank you from all of us &#8212; from my entire team, from my mother, from the bottom of the hearts of so many people who believe in what we're doing today," Gaga said at the launch. She explained that the foundation seeks to empower the youth of America, adding, "How can we inspire young people to know they have the power to be brave?"</p>

Related Artists

Source:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1681179/lady-gaga-oprah-winfreys-next-chapter-own.jhtml

Paulina Rubio Paz Vega Penélope Cruz Pink Piper Perabo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz