niedziela, 4 marca 2012

Justin Bieber Gets Surprise 18th Birthday Present on Ellen DeGeneres Show (VIDEO)

Happy Birthday, Justin Bieber!! Can you believe he’s now 18 years old? Time flies, eh? The Biebs appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres show (which will air Thursday) to make a big announcement but also got one helluva surprise birthday present from his manager Scooter Braun. Wowzers, check out the video below!! You know, I really love this kid. I can’t say enough good things about him. Who can forget what he did just recently on Valentine’s Day? He flew 6-year-old cancer patient Avalanna Routh and her family out to New York so they could spend the day together. She had been campaigning on Facebook for a chance to meet the Biebs. He complied with her wish. That story just warmed my heart! Anyhoo, Justin taped an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today that will air on his 18th birthday, Thursday, March 1st. He had a big announcement to make. Drumroll please… Justin: My big announcement is that on March 26th my first single is coming out and it?s called ?Boyfriend.? Ellen: That?s exciting. Why is it called ?Boyfriend?? Justin: Basically I?m talking to this girl if I was your boyfriend I would never let you go. Ellen: Did you [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/vEOnr0aP0Jk/

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz