środa, 21 marca 2012

'Vampire Diaries' Star Kat Graham Readies Single Release

MTV News gets exclusive glimpse at art for 'Put Your Graffiti on Me.'
By Jocelyn Vena


Kat Graham's "Put Your Graffiti on Me" art
Photo: A&M/Octone

Kat Graham frequently casts spells to get her friends out of trouble on the hit CW drama "Vampire Diaries." Now, she's hoping to cast her spell on the charts. The singer/actress is readying the release of her album, and MTV News has an exclusive first look at the art for her single, "Put Your Graffiti on Me."

The lively artwork features Graham with her hair pulled back into a high ponytail. She's sporting a multicolored, sequined bodysuit with a flannel shirt tied around her waist. The single officially drops Monday, which marks a busy release day with Justin Bieber dropping his "Boyfriend" single and both Madonna and Katy Perry releasing albums on that same day.

In February, Graham announced that she was signed to A&M Octone Records and announced to her fans that the single is only the beginning of this next phase in her career. "I am so excited that you guys are going to be a part of this journey with me," she said in a video message. "I will definitely keep you guys in the loop with everything we're doing for the record. I appreciate all your support and all the work that we've done to get here."

While she has yet to drop an official album, Graham has been teasing fans with several singles and videos. In March 2011, Graham spoke to MTV News on the set of her "I Want It All" music video about balancing her two careers.

"I've been recording since I was 14, but the song really came to manifestation this year. I really found my sound," the TV teen witch told MTV News about working on the album. "One of my 2011 resolutions was to do my own music and do my own album. I've been working on that, and it's been going great. ... It's unreal for me."

Are you excited to hear Kat's new single? Tell us below!

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1681473/vampire-diaries-kat-graham-put-graffiti-on-me-art.jhtml

Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke China Chow

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz