środa, 1 lutego 2012

Taylor Armstrong Death Threats

Seriously, I am not Taylor Armstrong fan, I mean she only waited a hot minute after he husband committed suicide to write about how strong she is and sell her tell all. But death threats? Okay, normally I’m trashing The Real Housewives, but this is really taking it to another level. RadarOnline is reporting death threats have been made towards Taylor Armstrong and her daughter, Kennedy, on Twitter. And get this, Taylor replied to both of them. I mean, really? I highly doubt I am not the only one that thinks she should have just deleted them and not started freaking replying. But, hey, to each their own. The FBI is now aware of the threats made towards the The Real Housewives star. One threat was sent to Taylor on Twitter on January 29th and another, after that to her daughter by the Twitter user @Hardboiledpeggs. The first one, which said, “see u on February 7 ill be there with a book and a rope so i can kidnap u,” Taylor responded, “Don’t ever contact me again.” The second sent to Taylor’s daughter, Kennedy, said, “Turn around bright eyes every now and then, Kennedy’s dead,” Taylor replied, “Don’t ever contact [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/DWpmR-jeIYg/

Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz