poniedziałek, 27 lutego 2012

Were The Oscars Worth All The Hype?

I like so many watched The Academy Awards last night but as I was watching I found myself really bored. This got me wondering is Oscar really worth all the hype? The gorgeous gowns have been debuted, the envelopes have been opened and Billy Crystal did his hosting duties but all that being said was the show really that good. I personally thought Billy did a great, although very safe, job as host. He was a good choice to class back up the show after last year?s debacle that was Anne Hathaway and James Franco. Before I go off on a little tangent I do want to acknowledge the good things about the show. The theme this year was great, the speeches were fabulous and the slew of presenters, except maybe Angelina, were awesome. It was more entertaining this year than in the past but trust me that ain?t saying much. Here is my gripe with the Oscars. They are way too long, way too technical and there is too much filler crap. Seriously I was on my phone through most of the show on Twitter because it was more entertaining than The Academy Awards. I get that is it [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/gUeKg67c050/

Denise Richards Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz