poniedziałek, 20 lutego 2012

Robyn Crawford: Whitney Houston?s Lesbian Lover?

Was Robyn Crawford Whitney Houston’s lesbian lover? The rumors that once haunted the singer are now coming back. But what is the real deal? The Daily Mail has a feature today with Gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell, who met Whitney at an HIV vigil in London in 1991. He is claiming that Whitney was in fact in a relationship with Robyn Crawford back in the 90?s and that the rumors were true. Whitney always denied these rumors telling Rolling Stone in 1993, ?You know what? I am so tired of this. I?m really sick of it. People want to know if there is a relationship: Our relationship is that we?re friends. We?ve been friends since we were kids. She now is my employee. I?m her employer. And we?re still best of friends. That?s what it is. You mean to tell me that if I have a woman friend, I have to have a lesbian relationship with her? That?s bulls?.? Robyn and Whitney met when she was just 16 years old and remained close friends, with Robyn eventually becoming Whitney?s assistant. Peter tells the DM that when he met the two, he felt it was obvious that they were in love. [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/53yR6qQno7E/

Lokelani McMichael Lori Heuring Lorri Bagley Lucy Liu Luján Fernández

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz