sobota, 4 lutego 2012

Mandi Moyer: Battle Of The Exes Interview

I had the opportunity to talk with the beautiful Mandi Moyer from MTV?s Battle of the Exes today and she is such a sweetie! She talked about losing her top, Wes, and future Challenges! Last night’s episode was a bit surprising. I am an avid fan of the show and so I like to think I know how these things are going to go. But with this kind of reality show, anything can happen. Wes and Mandi are both strong competitors so I never really contemplated them going home on the second episode. But they did. So I had to rewrite all my questions, which were targeted at LeRoy and Naomi! Mandi was awesome to talk to and she was very open about how things went down last night. I asked her if it was frustrating being sent in to the dome not only for the second week in a row, but also by Vinny and Sarah. Sarah who is a good friend and Vinny who had just ripped her top off the night before. It was frustrating cause they are both my friends. And I was roommates with Sarah on the last show and we talked about going to [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/jtiUcFbLxmo/

Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz