wtorek, 14 lutego 2012

After Alleged Beat Down Claire Sinclar Only Wants Apology

Hugh Hefner?s son, Marston Hefner, has now been arrested and could be charged with domestic violence following an incident with his girlfriend Claire Sinclair. I guess Hef?s laid back personality didn?t rub much on his son Marston. Every time I see the magazine mogul he seems like a happy old man. I didn?t even know he had kids. The first I?ve heard of this guy Marston is the story of him allegedly beating his Playmate Of The Year girlfriend to the point that a family member called police. Reports state that the two had an argument that may have gotten violent. Pictures of a battered and bruised Sinclair have now surfaced, which show a huge bruise on her right arm, and what looks like a fat lip. It?s actually pretty disturbing to look at. I have a feeling drugs were involved, although there is no evidence to back it up. I just feel like the oldest son of Hugh Hefner is probably not living a typical lifestyle of working a 9 to 5. The worst part about the whole story is what Sinclair said after the fact: ?I don’t condone domestic violence, but if one ounce of good can come [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/cjc7symWhYY/

Jules Asner Julia Stiles Julianne Hough Julie Benz Julie Berry

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz