wtorek, 30 sierpnia 2011

Demi Lovato: Marmalade Lunch Lady

Venturing out for a relaxing midday meal, Demi Lovato was looking ever-so-stylish as she joined a gal pal for lunch in Sherman Oaks, CA on Tuesday afternoon (August 30).

Clad in a pea green jacket overtop a cute little black dress, the "Skyscraper" singer toted a purse with a raccoon tail hanging from the side as she and her lady friend took to Marmalade Cafe for a bite to eat .

After finishing up their chowdown session, the ladies headed to Iguana's Vintage clothing to do a little shopping before popping into Menchies Yogurt and then hitting a local dance studio.

The outing comes as Miss Lovato has been hot on the comeback trail after spending the earlier part of the year getting help for personal issues.

As for the changes she's made in her life, Demi recently dished to E!, "I surround myself with people that are beneficial in my recovery and my recovery is still a daily battle and I definitely hang out with people that support me in making the right decisions."

Clearly making all the right moves, the 19-year-old added, "I'm a happier and healthier person today because of the choices I've made."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/demi-lovato/demi-lovato-marmalade-lunch-lady-538352

Elisha Cuthbert Eliza Dushku Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz