czwartek, 30 czerwca 2011

Steven Tyler, Randy Jackson: Ready for "Idol" Return

Ready to rock the judges table once again, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson have officially signed on for an "American Idol" return next season.

While FOX celebrates their continued relationship with the "Idol" staple and the "Aerosmith" frontman, they're faced with one big question - will Jennifer Lopez stay on for season 11 or will she go?

Jennifer, who has seriously revamped her music career since her "AI" arrival, caused quite a stir after she revealed BBC's Radio 1 that she's still unsure about her future with the show, explaining, "I don't know. I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because, honestly, I'm very on the fence about it. I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening."

Lopez's busy schedule includes worldwide promotions for her latest record, "Love," an all-new Latin American reality talent series "Q'Viva," with husband Marc Marc Anthony and the launch of a new scent.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/american-idol/steven-tyler-randy-jackson-ready-idol-return-519664

Anna Kournikova Anna Paquin AnnaLynne McCord Anne Marie Kortright April Scott

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz