wtorek, 31 maja 2011

Amber Rose Lashes Out at "Negative BS" of Vibe Magazine


Amber Rose didn't ask for this life, people.

The rumored fiancee of Wiz Khalifa is (somehow) featured on the latest cover of Vibe. But that doesn't mean she's thrilled with the accompanying article, which details her split from Kanye West.

Amber Rose Vibe Cover

An excerpt from the piece reads that Rose and West's relationship "took a turn in Hawaii," mostly because Kanye rented out a music studio and pretty much refused to leave.

“[Amber] was being obnoxious in the studio like, ‘What the fuck? I wanna fucking eat,’” says an anonymous source. “Kanye got so mad because here he is trying to record and she keeps talking about, ‘Let’s go back to the house, I wanna f-ck. We haven’t f-cked in two days.’ I left the room for 10 minutes and when I came back he [told her], ‘Yo get the f-ck up out of here!’ She left the room crying."

Rose, however, sees things differently.

Soon after this issue hit newsstands, the short-haired model unleashed a Twitter rant that called out the publication for it's "negative bullshit." She wrote:

Just read "my" interview in @VibeMagazine half of the story was untrue & ridiculous! Yall don't give a f-ck that I have a Mom & Family thats gonna read that fake ass shit I gave yall a truthful interview & Yall f##ked me. I'm so sick of keeping my mouth shut I didn't ask for this life it was handed to me I was nothing but nice to everyone I spoke to @ Vibe.

Wait, why is Amber so angry? Didn't the source above make it clear that she likes getting f-cked?

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/05/amber-rose-lashes-out-at-negative-bs-of-vibe-magazine/

Jill Arrington Jill Wagner Joanna Krupa Joanne Montanez Jodi Lyn OKeefe

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz