piątek, 29 kwietnia 2011

Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey "Ready to Just Pop"

Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey "Ready to Just Pop"

The clock is ticking for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, as the married couple is about to become first-time parents!

Cannon, 30, appeared on The Talk Thursday and told the ladies that fatherhood is just around the corner for him. "How's (Mariah) doing? She's pregnant," Cannon said. "She's doing amazing, but literally, it's any moment now. It's not even any day now… She is ready to just pop!" 

Cannon says that he and his wife, 42, who had an Easter egg painted on her huge belly last weekend, are more than ready to meet their son and daughter. The America's Got Talent host said he and Carey almost headed to the hospital Wednesday night. "The baby nurse and all that is ready. (The) bags are packed! I don't know why I'm here!" he joked.

Impending fatherhood has changed the actor, who calls himself a former "daredevil."

"I was filming America's Got Talent, and I do a lot of crazy stuff on that show," he explained. "And I found myself thousands of feet in the air in a hot-air balloon. The only thing separating me from the ground was a wicker basket. And I looked down, and (at) that moment, I was like 'I can't do this anymore.' A good gust of wind, and my children might never meet their father!" 

"I've got to take into consideration that I've got other lives that I'm responsible for," he said.

We're just as ready for Mariah and Nick's babies to get here. Between the pregnancy speculation, the confirmation, and her growing baby belly, it feels like she has been pregnant forever!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/nick-cannon-mariah-carey-ready-just-pop/1-a-344619

Katherine Heigl Katie Cassidy Katie Holmes Katy Perry Keira Knightley

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz