czwartek, 28 kwietnia 2011

Kendall Jenner: American Cheerleader Cover Girl

She?s well on her way to a successful modeling career, and Kendall Jenner scored her first magazine cover- American Cheerleader magazine, that is.

The ?Keeping Up with the Kardashians? babe looks super cute in her featured article, showing off her posing prowess for the world to see.

And of course, Kendall?s older sister Khloe Kardashian couldn?t help but boast about the big gig on her blog.

She wrote, ?Hi dolls! As the proud big sister that I am, I of course had to post Kendall?s very FIRST cover! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! She absolutely loves cheerleading at her school so I know this magazine meant a lot to her :) Can you believe how stunning she looks?! I mean, what is going on here??? I used to change her diapers! LOL. Congrats Kenny!!!! I die for you.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kendall-jenner/kendall-jenner-american-cheerleader-cover-girl-501030

Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz