środa, 9 lutego 2011

Katy Perry: I Used to Hate My "Enormous Boobs"

Katy Perry: I Used to Hate My "Enormous Boobs"

We may be green with envy over Katy Perry's fantastic figure, but the pop sensation say she wasn't always thrilled with the goods she was born with. Like most of us, Russell Brand's wife went through a period when she wasn't thrilled with what she saw in the mirror.

Now, Perry is over it -- to the point where she's doing something many women dread doing: She's revealing how much she weighs!

"I was shaped like a square at one time. I was! I'm generally around 130 pounds, which is totally fine for me. But when I was a kid, I was the same height and weighed more like 145," the "Firework" singer says in the new issue of Elle. "And I had enormous boobs that I didn't know what to do with, so I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-ass straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder...and all I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know...that these things would come in handy someday."

Now that she's embraced her curves and seems to be doing everything right in the music world, Perry says she's getting comfortable with her superstar status.

"I feel like I'm at a point in my life right now where I could potentially stick around. I don't feel like a diva, but I think diva is a great and powerful word in the sense of what Beyonce makes it," she says. "And maybe I can't be Beyonce, but maybe I can be Cyndi Lauper. I mean be like her, not be her. That would just be weird."

Do you think Katy Perry is brave for revealing her weight? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/katy-perry-i-used-hate-my-enormous-boobs/1-a-321573

Stacy Keibler Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz