środa, 23 lutego 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus: I'm Working on "Mending My Family"

Billy Ray Cyrus: I'm Working on "Mending My Family"

Billy Ray Cyrus is the first to admit that he "should have been a better parent" in the past, but now he's focused on making things right with daughter Miley and the rest of the fam. "It is very important to me to work on mending my family right now," he says in a statement released to People.

The "Achy Breaky Heart" singer admits his recent comments -- which include publicly rehashing his grief over his daughter's experimentation with salvia and saying that Hannah Montana "destroyed my family" -- were "explosive, and unintentionally so." The 49-year-old adds: "My family is the most important thing I have, and we are working together to make sure our future is stronger and healthier."

Cyrus and his wife Tish filed for divorce this past October, and he's said that he's no longer on regular speaking terms with his teen queen daughter. Billy Ray did, however, reportedly cancel an upcoming appearance on The View, per Miley's request.

"It is all a learning process, and we thank everyone for their support and respect of our privacy as we sort through very important family issues," Cyrus' statement concludes.

We hope one thing he's learned is that if privacy is what he wants, he can't go on a daytime talk show and blab to the world about family drama.

Do you think Billy Ray Cyrus will be able to work out his issues with Miley and Tish? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/billy-ray-cyrus-im-working-mending-my-family/1-a-325843

Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz