niedziela, 20 lutego 2011

JWoww Regrets Jersey Shore Brawls With Sammi


Time heals all wounds, and gives us perspective.

When it comes to reevaluating her time spent on Jersey Shore, Jenni "JWoww" Farley's says her biggest regret is throwing down with Sammi Giancola.

"I actually regret the fights that I did get in with Sam because I was in much the same position she was a few years ago," Farley said on Sirus radio Friday.

Jenni and Sammi

Referring to Sammi's relationship with Ronnie Magro, which reached its tipping point on the episode before last, JWoww is now more sympathetic.

"I had a boyfriend lie and cheat, and I did not believe my girlfriends when they told me," said JWoww, who also had her issues with Tom Lippolis.

Given that her most recent ex is trying to hawk JWoww nude pictures, she has her own problems. Fortunately, she won't take them out on Sam.

So basically, no more epic melees in the house like this ...


Jersey Shore Fight in Slow Motion

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/jwoww-regrets-jersey-shore-brawls-with-sammi/

Leslie Bega Leslie Bibb Lil Kim Lily Allen Lindsay Lohan

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz