niedziela, 4 marca 2012

Sophia Grace & Rosie My New Favorite Princesses

I just saw the adorable Sophia Grace Brownlee and her cute cousin Rosie McClelland doing a segment on Ellen again and I just have to say they are my new favorite princesses. These two girls are everywhere and I think it is fantastic. Ever since they made their debut on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Rosie and Sophia Grace have been everywhere, literally. These two young girls are so talented, adorable and are going to be taking the Hollywood music world by storm, especially if Ellen has anything to say about it. They have so far been to The Grammy?s, the American Music Awards, Disneyland and of course the hit daytime talk show a number of times. Now that may not seem like much but you have to remember the world was first introduced to these girls less than six months ago. It is actually like four or five months ago, yet they have met some of the most famous people in the music biz, not bad for a couple of kids from England. When I first heard Sophia Grace & Rosie rap ‘Super Bass’ I was blown away, it was sweet and then when I saw them in their cute [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/VWgFffsARP0/

Leeann Tweeden Leelee Sobieski Leighton Meester Leila Arcieri Lena Headey

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz