środa, 7 marca 2012

Demi Lovato Performs on The Today Show


Demi Lovato let the world in on her personal struggles last night, as MTV aired Stay Strong, a special dedicated to this singer's tumultuous last year.

"I cannot tell you that I have not thrown up since treatment. I cannot tell you that I have not cut myself since treatment. I'm not perfect," she admitted, adding: "If you took away music, I wouldn't have a reason to live."

That's a scary thought, but one we needn't worry about any time soon. Earlier in the day, in fact, Lovato performed her latest single ("Give Your Hart a Break") on The Today Show. Check out the rendition now and send your best to the artist:

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/03/demi-lovato-performs-on-the-today-show/

Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz