środa, 4 stycznia 2012

Michael Lohan: I'm Lucky to Be Alive!


The Lohan family members like to live on the edge.

Lindsay Lohan’s troubled father Michael has been in and out of the hospital, and his court-ordered rehab facility, since his two arrests in one week late last year.

“I don't know what God has in store for me, but it must be BIG. I should've been dead five times already,” Michael reflected of his numerous health woes.

When you collapse at an AA meeting, times are tough.

It's Michael Lohan

MiLo says he’s finally on the road to recovery, though.

“It’s by far the best treatment facility I have ever worked with or have been to,” he said about A New Day treatment center in North Palm Beach, Florida.

“A little longer and the blood clot would have taken me out.”

Separated from his four children over the holidays, Michael said his treatment is finally improving their relationship, especially with his eldest daughter.

“The whole thing has made me look at life differently and brought me and my entire family closer, including Lindsay," he said in a chat with Radar.

Michael was sentenced to 90 days in rehab and will be out in a few months to entertain us once again - hopefully in good health for years to come.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/01/michael-lohan-im-lucky-to-be-alive/

Veronica Kay Veronika Vaeková Victoria Beckham Victoria Pratt Victoria Silvstedt

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz