czwartek, 19 stycznia 2012

Kristen Bell Covers Vegas Magazine's February 2012 Issue

She's got a new series called "House of Lies" starting up on Showtime, and Kristen Bell also finds herself featured on the cover of the February 2012 issue of Vegas magazine.

In the Valentine's Day themed effort, the lovely 31-year-old actress posed for a darling spread shot by Robert Ascroft while clad in a range of red-hued ensembles.

Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Bell's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out Vegas!

On waiting to marry to Dax Shepard:
?We consider ourselves already married-we already wear the rings. I don?t want a wedding. It?s too much stress.?

On finding the right balance between work and free time:
?I enjoy pretending and being a part of telling stories that may just simply entertain people. But it also may break the fourth wall, force them to have a catharsis, teach them something, or just allow them to escape ? I had a desire to slow down a little bit, and to make sure I never lose myself. I like the characters I play ? I like Jill, I like Jeannie ? but I love Kristen. It?s how I feel at the end of a long day of shooting. I like being an actress so much. It?s the only thing I ever wanted to do, but I love being a human being.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristen-bell/kristen-bell-covers-vegas-magazines-february-2012-issue-577856

Sienna Miller Simone Mütherthies Sofía Vergara Soft Cell Sophia Bush

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz