czwartek, 24 listopada 2011

Kristina Rei?s Jessica Rabbit Lips Are Ridicilous

Kristina Rei has the biggest lips in the world. With over 100 injections, and a goal of looking like Jessica Rabbit, she has also become a viral sensation. To me it is just sad. This girl was perfect. She was absolutely stunning. She had perfect skin, beautiful blue eyes, and dark hair and this Russian beauty would surely turn heads on any given day. Now she does too, just for a very different reason. 22-year-old Kristina Rei, says she used to be teased, and though it was never about her lips, she felt that fuller lips would make her beautiful. ?I think I look fantastic and it makes me happy. Sometimes strangers shout names at me in the street – like big lips – but I don’t care. I want to go more extreme. I want to look like a cartoon character. I am addicted to it. I love it. My older sister Ira had beautiful, full lips and I loved Jessica Rabbit’s huge lips. She was my idea of the perfect woman.” To me, this is just sad. I see a beautiful girl, who has terrible self-confidence due to bullying. She is now trying to fill a void and [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/2ecEgiGuw4g/

Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz