środa, 14 marca 2012

The Voice & Smash Preview Videos

Who is ready for music Monday on NBC? If you aren?t, I have some preview videos that are guaranteed to get you psyched for this evening’s brand new episodes of The Voice and Smash, freaking awesome! It has been a couple of weeks since I brought you a little sneak peek of these two amazing NBC shows, so because I am feeling bad about that I am going to give you four fabulous videos for Smash. Yes it is my apology gift to you all for neglecting these shows, I promise to do better. That being said I want to start with The Voice, this season is freaking amazing. Seriously I think it is topping last year, just my two cents. Tonight the battle round continues and this time it is Jamie Lono verses Jamar Rogers, who will win the battle you are going to have to tune in to find out. As I promised here begins your four Smash previews videos. Kicking things off, Ivy gives Derek a piece of her mind, finally. This is one heck of a scene that has been a long time coming. Then there is a sweet duet between Ivy and Michael, it is [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/nP7K4LaeTSA/

Penélope Cruz Pink Piper Perabo Poppy Montgomery Portia de Rossi

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz