wtorek, 6 marca 2012

It?s Jon Bon Jovi?s 50th Birthday Today!

Yes, it’s Jon Bon Jovi’s birthday today. It’s hard to believe that he’s 50 years old! It’s just not possible that he’s half a century already. It makes me feel old. Sigh. Are you flashing back to those good ol’ days of the 80′s? Yep, me too. I can picture Jon right now with his rocker ‘do…it was a beautiful mane of hair, wasn’t it? He was born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. 50 years ago in Sayreville, New Jersey. He formed Bon Jovi back in 1984 and to this day the band still tours and are international rock stars. They’ve made 11 albums, beginning with Bon Jovi in 1984, 7800� Fahrenheit in 1985, Slippery When Wet in 1986, New Jersey in 1988, Keep the Faith in 1992, These Days in 1995, Crush in 2000, Bounce in 2002, Have a Nice Day in 2005, Lost Highway in 2007 and The Circle in 2009. By far my favorite albums of theirs are all from the 80′s, Crush and Have a Nice Day. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I don’t like their other albums, these are just my faves. How about you? Which ones stand out for ya? Jon married his [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/2sSS5QB-L00/

Summer Altice Summer Glau Sunny Mabrey Susan Ward Susie Castillo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz