środa, 8 lutego 2012

Kim Kardashian Marriage Was 'Real' For Kris Humphries

'I would never go through something and do something that wasn't real or I didn't believe in,' Humphries tells 'Access Hollywood.'
By Christina Garibaldi


Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian
Photo: Jamie McCarthy/ Getty Images

It's been just over three months since Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from NBA star Kris Humphries. The much-publicized demise of their 72-day marriage played out in the last season of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" and last month while co-hosting "Live!" with Kelly Ripa, Kim opened up about her whirlwind romance.

"It's so sad," she said. "I would never wish anyone to go through a divorce, but then again after what I went through, you don't really know until you're in this person's shoes ... When I see other people when I might not understand their situation, now I really just step back because you don't really know what they're going through."

Now it's his turn to speak out. In his first in-depth interview since the NBA lockout, Humphries tells "Access Hollywood" that his love and marriage with Kardashian was genuinely real.

"To me it was real," Humphries explained. "I would never go through something and do something that wasn't real or I didn't believe in, so I can really only speak for myself in terms of that."

Humphries, who is now seeking an annulment to erase his brief marriage to the reality star on the grounds of fraud, revealed that his faith, family and, of course, basketball helped him get through his breakup.

"I'm in a great place," Humphries said in the interview, which begins airing Tuesday (February 7). "Above all, my faith in God and just how close my family is and then the fact that luckily we didn't get locked out all season and we're playing basketball. Basketball is where you can go and just not think about anything and just let loose. I always tell people basketball is like my therapy. Some people talk to psychologists, I just need to go play basketball; that's it."

Since the breakup, Kim has remained single, but hopeful in still finding love. "I definitely tried everything I felt like I could ... I want babies," Kardashian told Ripa. "I want forever love."

So is Kris ready to get back into the dating game? "I'm not dating anyone right now. What do they say, my girlfriend is Spalding?" Humphries said, referring to being committed to basketball.

Do you think Kris and Kim's marriage was real? Let us know in the comments.

Related Photos

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1678713/kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-marriage-divorce.jhtml

Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello Angelina Jolie

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz