czwartek, 10 listopada 2011

NBC Up All Night, Law and Order: SVU & Harry?s Law Preview Videos

It is hump day and that means all new episodes of Up All Night, Law and Order: SVU & Harry’s Law?s, sweet! To get you all jazzed up for tonight?s shows I have some fabulous preview videos for you too. NBC is starting to give ABC a run for its money with their Wednesday night lineup and after watching these sneak peek videos you will totally see what I am talking about. Up All Night is a must see comedy for me. I am so loving Will Arnett and Christina Applegate in this show. They are hysterical. Tonight fans are in for a treat as Jason Lee guests stars and let?s just say things get a little steamy between him and Ava played by Maya Rudolph. The preview video gives you a look at how these two characters met. Harry?s Law is a show that I admit I almost didn?t give a shot at first but boy am I glad I did. George Wendt guest stars and he is going head to head with Harry, a.k.a Kathy Bates when she disputes a charge of being ?un-American?. It is quite the interaction I tell you and you can see some of [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/_H82NaDvqwo/

Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz