piątek, 11 lutego 2011

Willow Smith Speaks on Justin Bieber, Whipping One's Hair and More!


Willow Smith is a worldwide sensation, but can the 10-year old relate to other kids?

Of course, "I am one," she adorably says in the latest issue of Teen Vogue.

Elsewhere in the interview, Willow says her famous family is "regular" and speaks on her relationship with Justin Bieber. How do the pair interact? He's "like my big brother," Smith says. "I don’t have a crush on him.”

Fun with Teen VogueWillow Smith for Teen VogueFull of Spunk

What else did Willow have to say?

On her beloved single: "Whipping your hair means not being afraid to be yourself. If people don't like you, then bunck them, you know?"

On her style: “I wear anything I feel like. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will.”

On her interest in music: “I used to go on tour with my mom and dad and see what they were doing, and I’d tell them, ‘Oh, I wanna do that, I wanna do that.’”

Wanna go behind the scenes of Willow's Teen Vogue photo shoot? We've posted a video of it below.


Willow Smith Photo Shoot

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/willow-smith-speaks-on-justin-bieber-whipping-ones-hair-and-more/

Leonor Varela Leslie Bega Leslie Bibb Lil Kim Lily Allen

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz